Trails of Indochina is a Leading Destination Management Company providing premium Indochina Tours & Bali Tours
Copyright © 2012. Trails of Indochina - All Right Reserved. Any duplication of content herein is strictly prohibited.
Follow our trails. Create your journey.
- John Tue Nguyen, Founder -
We focus on a truly tailored experience. We customize and create products, itineraries and experiences as demanded by our partners and their guests. We delight in customizing to individual needs.
We have created a range of Signature Products that provide a level of exclusivity and rarity, adding a unique and creative edge to a travel program. Our rates are competitive and direct from the source
To ensure we live up to our ‘bespoke’ promise, we action a number of contact points and support services to ensure you continuity and ease of communication. We have a centrally based Sales Team and will appoint you a common contact.
We enact a range of international offices educational and training programs for your team via webinar services and regular family programs.
Our 8 regional and international offices are centrally managed providing you with a ‘one-stop’ shop coupled with the insight of in-market knowledge. Plus, we have a range of Internationally based in-market sales representatives who can often provide you with face-to-face contact in your destination.
Some of our highlights from our line of Signature Products include:
• Home hosted dinner at a private 1960’s former US Ambassador's residence in Saigon
• Contemporary art tour with artists in Hanoi and Saigon
• Street food tour with gastronomy expert in Hanoi
• Insight into Angkor Temple history with a Khmer archaeologist
• Journey abroad the luxurious Jayavarman or Jahan on the Mekong River
• Cruise in Trails of Indochina's traditional vessel, Sarus
• A hill tribe visit accompanied by cultural preservation expert in Luang Prabang
• Traditional silk weaving with over 40 local weaves
• Travel in style in Luang Prabang in our Vintage car
• Organic culinary experience with a famous local chef in Chiang Mai
• Tour of Grand Palace with a royal and cultural historian in Bangkok
• Blessing ceremony at ancient Buddhist temple in Bagan
• Help to renovate fishing boats in Inle Lake
• Meet local artisans in their home studios in Ubud
• Participate in philanthropic causes by volunteering to improve literacy or donating a water well
• Visit the Terra Cotta Warriors with an archeologist in Xian
• Enjoy entertaining evening out at the Shanghai Acrobatic Show